Jon T. Ricks, MD
Dr. Jon T. Ricks is an exceptional OBGYN highly recommended by his patients. At Baylor Medical Center in Frisco, TX and at Medical Center of Plano, he provides careful, compassionate and highly competent care for women. He specializes in the care of gynecological issues and surgeries in addition to the professional care of mothers and their unborn children.
Quality Care for Women at these locations: Baylor Medical Center at Frisco and Medical Center of Plano
Recognized by the Community as Best of the Best
Graduated: UTMedical Center in San Antonio, TX 1992
Years in Practice: Since 1996 (17 years)
Residency: Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, TX
Previous Location: Women’s Specialist’s of Plano, TX
Dr. Jon T. Ricks is featured in D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Collin County: Gynecology-Obstetrics three-years running [2011, 2012 and 2013]. Dr. Jon T. Ricks is also among a selected panel of doctors featured in Frisco Style Magazine in the January 2012 issue.
Patient Survey Results regarding Dr. Jon T. Ricks from insiderpages.com reveal 5 out of 5 stars against all of the following questions:
- Do you feel the physician spends an appropriate amount of time with you? 31 ratings *****
- Ease of scheduling urgent appointments when you feel ill 28 ratings *****
- Once you arrive for a scheduled appointment, how long do you have to wait before you see this physician? 32 ratings: Under 10 min
- Do you trust your physician to make decisions/recommendations that are in your best interests? 32 ratings *****
- Does the physician help you understand your medical conditions? 31 ratings *****
- Office environment (cleanliness, comfort, lighting, temperature, location) 31 ratings *****
- Would you recommend your physician to family/friends? 32 ratings *****
What patients are saying about Dr. Jon T. Ricks:
Amazing doctor! always makes you feel like you’re his only patient! very concerned about your well-being. went through a long hospital bed rest with him, and he, DAILY, went above and beyond to make sure i was doing okay. if it weren’t for him, i would’ve surely lost my sweet baby! —-ratemds.com user
Dr. Ricks sees most of the girls in my office b/c we all love him. I was nervous abot going to a man but I wouldn’t switch to a woman now. Takes his time, listens, genuinely cares. Gives good advice on eating right, vitamins, etc. HIGHLY recommended! —-ratemds.com user
I think we are done, but I have told my husband I won’t have another baby without Dr. Ricks. He’s exceptional. —-mamapedia.com user
Absolutely wonderful! Very compassionate. Listens to your concerns and takes them seriously rather than dismissing them like some doctors can do. You can really tell he loves his job and truly cares for his patients. I couldnt’ imagine going to anyone else. —-ratemds.com user
Please call Dr. Jon T. Ricks’ office to schedule an appointment.